Call: 01229 822822 or Email: email@example.com
Adult Carers Services
How can Furness Carers help?
We provide information on all issues related to the caring role, e.g.
- Benefits & allowances
- Aids to help with daily living
We recognise that the responsibilities of being a Carer can change Carers’ lives and affect their health. Carers can become isolated and may feel very much alone.
Our free support services offer:
- A friendly “listening ear”
- Individual support
- Carers’ groups offering the opportunity to talk to others with similar experiences
- Drop-in facilities where Carers can call in for a “cuppa” and information
- Social/leisure activities
- Voluntary sitting services
- Befriending Service
- Young Carers Support
- Carers emergency card
You are entitled to an assessment of your own needs as a Carer. Contact us for further details.